Mani-Monday: Pretty In Pink
I’m calling my Mani-Monday look, Pretty In Pink.
I saw this mani on Pinterest and thought it was so pretty. Its nothing fancy, but these colors together are just dreamy! I also felt that this mani is very fall/winterish and super easy to recreate. No special skills needed!
Here is a pic of the inspiration:
Here is my recreation:
Materials I Used:
- Avon Nailwear Pro+ in Decadence
- Avon Nailwear Pro+ in Sheer Pink
- Avon Nailwear Pro+ in Pastel Pink
- Avon True Color Multi-Benefit BB Nail Enamel in Restoring Beige
- Seche Clear Crystal Clear Base Coat
- inm Out the Door quick drying top coat
What do you think of this Mani-Monday Pretty in Pink look? Would you try it? If you liked this post, please like and pass it on! Don’t forget to follow!
Find me on social media!
*This post includes links, that when clicked, lead to other blog posts or websites. Product links are items that I have used, or would like to try, and would recommend. I do receive a slight commission through some, not all, product links.