1 Pair of Leggings 4 Ways
Today I wanted to write a post featuring 1 pair of Abby & Anna’s Boutique leggings styled in 4 ways.
Here are a pair of their holiday leggings, styled in 4 different ways:
- The Abby & Anna’s Boutique Sharkbite Tunic in black with the Abby & Anna’s Boutique Knit Infinity Scarf and Avon booties, give the leggings a comfy chic look. Perfect for Christmas day!
- The Abby & Anna’s Boutique Chambray Jean Shirt with brown belt, Avon boots and Avon necklace, make the leggings look a bit more dressy, while still providing comfort.
- Wearing dresses with leggings is super trendy right now, and this red sleeveless dress with gray faux-fur wrap, red chandelier earrings with black tie-up ballet flats, really dress up these leggings! This combo is perfect for those holiday parties.
- This white chunky knit sweater with white converse sneakers and silver snowflake stud earrings, are a super cute way to go casual with these leggings.
To learn more about my new business with abby+anna’s boutique, click here: My New Business Venture
You can order your abby+anna’s comfy chic clothing here:
- Starting on BLACK FRIDAY (thru Christmas) we will be giving away $500 in Gift Certificates! This will be completely random, so search your package for the “GOLDEN TICKET” and you could win a $5 up to a $50 gift certificate.
There you have it, 1 pair of leggings worn 4 ways! Share your thoughts in the comments! And if you found this post helpful, please like & share!
Find me on social media!
*Since I am an independent representative of both Avon and abby+anna’s boutique, I do make a commission off of the items that I sell from my websites. I don’t necessarily use this blog in order to make sales, my blog is used only for promoting and bringing awareness to my businesses. However, I will redirect my readers to my websites via product links, in the event that you see something you like