Mani-Monday: Fall Nails
Today’s Mani-Monday is a fall nails look, inspired by Pinterest.
I really liked this look, but I decided to change it up a bit. For the copper nails, I used glitter polish and I left the black nail plain. I didn’t do the design on the thumb nail either, but I like the way my version turned out just as much!
Here is the Pinterest inspiration:
Here are my nails:
Materials I Used:
- Avon Nailwear Pro+ in Licorice
- Avon True Color Multi-Benefit BB Nail Enamel in Perfect Pink
- Avon Dazzlers Top Coat in Show Stopper Copper
- Seche Clear Crystal Clear Base Coat
- inm Out the Door quick drying top coat
- nail striper