Avon & Drugstore Empties
Here are some of my recent Avon & Drugstore Empties.
These are products that I’ve used up within the last month or so. Most of them are Avon products, being that I’m an Avon representative and that’s the majority of what I buy, I had a couple of other drugstore products thrown in there. I had hoped to have more finished drugstore products, but unfortunately, I didn’t.
Nevertheless, here is my latest empties video:
- Skin So Soft Signature Silk Bath Oil -Reg. $20
- Senses Body Lotion in Coconut & Starfruit -Reg. $8
- Skin So Soft Supreme Nourishment Triple Phase Oil -Reg. $20
- Skin So Soft Firm & Restore DD Body Cream -Reg. $12
- Skin So Soft Firm & Restore Neck & Chest Cream -$12
- Anew Clinical Infinite Lift Targeted Contouring Serum -Reg. $35
- Anew Clinical Advanced Wrinkle Corrector -$28
- Avon Elements Skin Revitalize Brightening Eye Roller -Reg. $12.99
- Anew Age Transforming 2-in-1 Compact Foundation -Reg. $16
- TRESemme Thermal Creations Heat Protectent Spray -about $3.99
- Batiste Dry Shampoo Spray scented in Blush -about $5.99
To purchase any of the Avon products seen here, you can shop my e-Boutique: mistiemasters.avonrepresentative.com visit my e-Boutique page to find coupon codes!
Hope you enjoyed my Avon & Drugstore Empties video!
Have you tried any of these Avon or drugstore products? Comment below! Plus, like and share if you found this post helpful!
Find me on social media!