Mani-Monday: Candy Colored Gold Tipped Nails
So I cheated a little bit with my Mani-Monday look…this was supposed to be last week’s Mani-Monday post!
Long story, short, my hubby had the entire week off from work, so I got absolutely no work done last week!! But, hey, that’s ok, this is why I do what I do so I can make my own schedule! So, I hope you’ll forgive my cheating!
This Mani-Monday look was another look from good ‘ol Pinterest. I liked the candy colors mixed with the gold tips. It was kind of like my last “summer” look before I start painting with fall colors.
- Avon Nail Experts Ridge Filling Top Coat
- Avon Nailwear Pro+ in Pastel Pink
- Avon Nailwear Pro+ in Sea Breeze
- Avon Nailwear Pro+ in French Tip White
- Avon Nailwear Pro+ in Orchid Splash
- Avon Nailwear Pro+ in Golden Vision
- Bongo Nail Polish in Mad About Mint
- inm Out the Door quick drying top coat
This was a pretty simple mani, I just painted all of my nails different colors, then painted the gold tips by hand, as you can probably tell. But I really enjoyed rocking this mani look last week!