6 of the Best Mascara Tips
I subscribe to receive the Beauty Brands catalog mailer, and inside this month’s catalog I noticed some really good mascara tips. Too good not to share!
Here are 6 of the Best Mascara Tips:
- For smudge-proof lashes, coat your clean lashes with non -waterproof mascara, then top with a second coat of water-proof formula.
- Instead of pumping your mascara wand in the tube, swirl the wand around in the tube. This also prevents clumps and growth of bacteria.
- Try the latest trend in lashes, it’s called Wardrobing. Wardrobing is when you mix and match different formulas of mascara to create maximum impact!
- Be sure to wipe excess mascara from off of your brush before you apply it. This ensures a flawless look.
- To get mega volume, twirl wand carefully behind your lashes, so that both the front and the back of the lashes are coated in mascara. This will enhance curl.
- Remember to toss out your mascara after 3 months to keep eyes healthy.
There are so many different brands of mascara out there, and each brand has multiple mascaras to meet multiple needs! I currently have been using 3 different mascaras to achieve the look of lashes that I desire. Of course, they are Avon!
Here are mascaras I currently use:
Here are the mascaras that I would like to test to see if the deliver as promised!
- Benefit They’re Real Lengthening Mascara
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
Hope these 6 tips will help you to have fabulous looking lashes! If you liked these tips, please share!
What are your favorite mascaras? Share in the comments!
Find me on social media!
*Some images belong to Avon LLC
*This post includes links, that when clicked, lead to other blog posts or websites. Product links are items that I have used, or would like to try, and would recommend. I do receive a slight commission through some, not all, product links