Can You Really Make Money Selling Avon?
There are so many reasons why I love my Avon business. I’ve been so blessed to be a stay at home mom, to be the one to raise my kids and to be able to be home when they get home from school. I’m able to attend their school functions during the day and able to be there for them, if they have to miss school, for some reason. It’s not always easy on our finances though. I’m not going to lie, there are things that we have to do without, but we always have the things that we need.
I started selling Avon, as a young mom, really to have something to do, (as if I didn’t have enough to do already)! It was more of a hobby for me, yet, I was able to earn enough money to pay for the gas in our car. Not a bad deal. Yet, I always knew, that when I was ready, this had the potential to be a real business. That time came a few years ago, when I stopped homeschooling and decided to make Avon my full-time job.
The benefits of doing Avon as a full-time “job” is:
- It’s my own business
- I decide when I want to work and how much time I invest into my business
- I have an unlimited earning potential
- I get to do what I love and earn an income from it
There are 3 ways to make money with Avon
- Sell Avon “Face to Face” – this is the traditional way to sell Avon. By selling to friends and family and then eventually extending your customer base to include everyone you meet as you go about your daily routine. Avon also has something they call President Recognition Program, that rewards a representatives’ sales, which is another way to make money selling Avon.
- Growing Your Own Team – this is one of the ways to have unlimited earning potential. Avon has recruiting programs, where you can earn bonus checks for growing your team. Growing your team is a way to earn a residual monthly income, by earning a percentage of your team sales. Avon also runs awesome incentives, specifically for leadership reps, where you can earn things such as; trips, lap tops, iPads, to name a few.
- Sell Avon & Grow Your Team Online – this is a modern approach to the Avon business and one that is gowning in popularity. Selling Avon online can include emailing your customers to promote your online store, using social media, and creating your own blog to attract customers. Avon has invested much time and money, into making online sales for their representatives, successful. Avon even offers their reps a free website, or eStore, for their Avon business. Your e-Store is available for anyone in the country to order from, and you earn a percentage of those sales. In the same way, you can grow an Avon team online, using these same resources, in order to grow your business and your income.
Selling Avon the traditional way, you will earn 20 – 50% earnings on core Avon products and 20% commission on fixed earnings items, which are products that Avon orders form outside vendors, (these are indicated in the Avon brochure with a diamond, next to the product), as long as you submit at least a $50 order on time and pay for it on time. Below is the earnings chart:
- 0 – $49.99: 0% earnings
- $50 – 149.99: 20% earnings
- $150 – $294.99: 30% earnings
- $295 – $439.99: 35% earnings
- $440 – 924.99: 40% earnings
- 925 – $1,574.99: 45% earnings
- $1,575 – Above: 50% earnings
Selling Avon online, can earn you 20% earnings on sales from your eStore, (25% for Presidents Club and above).
When you combine all 3 ways to sell Avon, you can see the potential for making money selling Avon. I like to say that there is potential for great reward, at little cost, since the start up fee is only $15! As for me, I’ve been able to contribute to our household income through my earnings from my Avon business, but I have higher aspirations for my Avon business that I know that I can achieve!
Would you like to start your own beautiful business, selling Avon? Click on the link below to get started.
Sell Avon Online: use Avon reference code mistiemasters to join my team, Team Dream Catchers.
*images from imgarcade.com and baroan.com